There is no doubt that Medical Coding is one of the most critical components of a stable healthcare system. Healthcare providers are constantly in search of Certified Medical Coders. However, employers are hesitant to employ you if you do not have on-the-job experience. To tackle this problem, there are internships where you can put your knowledge and skills to practice.
Coding Clarified offers all students an Online HCC Internship. It will roughly take you 3-4 months to complete. If you get an internship alongside of your medical coding certification with at least 80 hours of education, this will add up to a lot of experience by the time you have completed both. Our internship involves 600 curated charts for more experience. This is equivalent to two years of experience and will help you become a full CPC rather than just an apprentice.
8 Advantages of Getting a Medical Coding Internship
- You would be able to jump start your career.
- You would have an impressive resume.
- You would land a competitive Medical Coding job.
- You would get a taste of how professional Medical Coding work is done.
- You would gain valuable tips and hands on experience.
- You would specialize in HCC (the largest Medical Coding specialty).
- You would build your professional profile.
- You would be exactly what Medical Coding employers are looking for.
In order to better your Medical Coding career, you should definitely get an internship. This is the perfect opportunity for you. Our internship is included, but many of our competitors do not offer scholarships. Make sure you have a plan of what you will do to land your perfect job. An internship is the way to go. Coding Clarified is an amazing choice especially if you have your mind set on getting an internship afterwards, this is a fabulous idea.
Learn more about our internship. Apply for a scholarship to Coding Clarified TODAY.