Arizona Refund Policy
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Three-Day Cancellation: An applicant who provides written notice of cancellation within three days (excluding Saturday, Sunday, and federal and state holidays) of signing an enrollment agreement is entitled to a refund of all monies paid. No later than 30 days after receiving the notice of cancellation, the school shall provide the 100% refund.
Other Cancellations: An applicant requesting cancellation more than three days after signing an enrollment agreement and making an initial payment, but prior to entering the school, is entitled to a refund of all monies paid, less the administrative/registration fee (not to exceed $200).
Refund after the commencement of classes:
- Procedure for withdrawal/withdrawal date:
- A student choosing to withdraw from the school after the commencement of classes is to provide written notice to the Director of the school. The notice is to indicate the expected last date of attendance and be signed and dated by the student.
- For a student who is on authorized Leave of Absence, the withdraw date is the date the student was scheduled to return from the Leave.
- A student will be determined to be withdrawn from the institution if the student has not attended any class for 30 consecutive class days.
- All refunds will be issued within 30 days of the effective withdrawal date.
- Tuition charges/refunds:
- Before the beginning of classes, the student is entitled to a refund of 100% of the tuition. The registration/administrative fee will be deducted after the tuition refund calculation (not to exceed $200.00)
- After the commencement of classes, the paid tuition refund shall be determined as follows:
|% of the clock hours attempted:||Tuition refund amount:|
|10% or less||90%|
|More than 10% and less than or equal to 20%||80%|
|More than 20% and less than or equal to 30%||70%|
|More than 30% and less than or equal to 40%||60%|
|More than 40% and less than or equal to 50%||50%|
|More than 50%||No Refund is required|
Refund & Cancellation Policy Cont.
Percentage of the clock hours attempted is determined by dividing the total number of clock hours elapsed (from the student’s start date to the student’s last day of attendance) by the total number of clock hours in the program.
After completion of the refund calculation, the school will deduct the registration/administrative fee (not to exceed $200.00).
Books, supplies, and fees: Used textbooks and materials cannot be returned for a refund.
Refunds will be issued within 30 days of the date of student notification, or date of school determination (withdrawn due to absences or other criteria as specified in the school catalog), or in the case of a student not returning from an authorized Leave of Absence (LOA), within 30 days of the date the student was scheduled to return from the LOA and did not return.
** An applicant denied by the school is entitled to a refund of all monies paid**